Monday, July 01, 2013

Farewell Sarah Lamb–TechNet/MSDN Consultant Editor

It was sad to hear that Sarah Lamb, of Microsoft UK, has left as of the beginning of the month. For those of you who don’t know her, she was, inter alia the Consultant Editor for the UK’s Microsoft and TechNet newsletters. It was she who gathered twice monthly contributions from folks around the UK (I often provided PowerShell content). It was good stuff.

Sarah was an amazing person – she always knew how to get excellent and relevant content out, and was a joy and pleasure to work with. With her gone – I feel a huge loss. Some call that progress, I call it sad. But it's life and the new folks I'm sure will do a great job.

Thanks Sarah for the great work you did. I miss you already.

[Later]
I've edited this, both to remove a typo and to clarify.

No comments: